Dear Fellow Network Marketer,
Has this ever happened to you?
You're in the middle of a presentation, and it seems as though you're actually getting somewhere….
You've got the prospects leaning in listening to your every word, you've won them over on the products, and you've definitely won them over on the prospect of changing their financial future forever…
But then all of a sudden it comes time to explain how they get paid.
You think to yourself, "I don't even fully understand how I get paid, much less how they're going to get paid". You stumble through the best presentation that you can, and ensure them that you'll get back to them with their compensation plan questions, but deep down you know that it's a lost cause.
You've lost that prospect for good, simply because you couldn't explain the darn compensation plan.
As you leave the presentation, you're asking yourself "Why do they make these darn things so complicated"?
You're not alone. Not in the least bit. Compensation plans are extremely confusing most of the time, and it's likely that yours is too. But the problem is that if you can't explain to someone how they're going to get paid then you're not going to get paid either.
There's a good chance in fact, that if you think back to when your sponsor was able to bring you into the business, that he or she understood the compensation plan very well, or at least had a way of explaining it that it seemed as though they did.
Why You Need to Know the Compensation Plan Inside and Out!
The truth is that people don't realize it, but your compensation plan is one of the best sales tools that you've got at your disposal. The fact is that a network marketing business is built on two very important things…
You've probably heard that a million times right? But what does it really mean? How can you actually prove to your prospects that this is true?
You guessed it…Your compensation plan!
You see most people put off learning about the compensation plan because…well…because it's confusing. But that's the biggest mistake you can make, because if you can't explain to a person looking to start their own business how they're going to make money with this business, then there's no way in heck you'll ever influence their decision…
That's like trying to sell a mechanic a tool without telling him what the tool will do…it just won't happen.
Imagine if one of the fast food giants were trying to sell their franchise to someone but didn't tell them how they're going to make money. Do you think you'd see as many fast food joints going up on every corner like you do? Not likely.
But, if these people walk out understanding every aspect of how they'll profit in their new business, the likelihood of them buying a franchise is much, much higher.
You need to explain to your prospects exactly how they'll make money. Exactly how they'll use tons and tons of leverage to build a huge residual income. You'll then explain to them how your company provides the best way to do that with the superior compensation plan that they've devised.
In my new ebook "The Low-Down on Network Marketing Comp Plans" you're going to learn everything that you've ever wondered about network marketing compensation plans, why they work so well, why some don't, and how exactly the money ends up in your pocket.
But that's not all…
This book was written so that it doesn't matter what kind of compensation plan your network marketing company has. You will learn about yours, because I cover the basics of them all.
You'll also…and this is crucial…be able to compare and contrast one plan to another. This is how you're going to use this ebook to recruit the easiest and best prospects there are…other network marketers.
It's no secret that it's a feeding frenzy out there. Other network marketers are constantly trying to recruit network marketers. The fact is this is the low hanging fruit in the prospect forest, simply because they already understand the whole concept of network marketing.
But here's where you get the advantage with this ebook.
Most network marketers haven't a clue about even their own compensation plans, much less all of the others out there.
So how do much easier do you think it will be when you're able to tell them that your compensation plan is better than the one that they're in now, and then go on and tell them exactly why yours is better…with examples, scenarios, and just raw facts.
How fast do you think they're going to turn and jump ship from their company to yours once you've been able to point out the obvious to them? Once you've been able to point out how much money their losing out on each and every month by staying with their company.
That's a huge thing to have in your arsenal, and believe me it's extremely effective.
My wife Ann and I have been in the Network Marketing Industry for over 20 years now, and believe me when I say that we've seen so many of these plans come and go that it would make your head spin.
But furthermore, since we took the time in the beginning to really study and learn compensation plans, we were able to see which ones were going to work and which weren't. We can spot holes in these plans a mile away.
We also have been able to build two gigantic organizations because of that…using this knowledge as a tool for our sponsoring efforts. It's really easy to bring a heavy hitter from another company in your organization when you can point the holes of their compensation plan out to them, and explain to them how your compensation plan fills those exact holes.
You'll be able to do the same thing with ease, once you've read this ebook
Here's what you'll discover in "The Low-Down on Network Marketing Compensation Plans":
• How to maximize every sales in your network marketing business…this means that unlike most network marketers you'll be able to make an almost full-time income off of product sales alone (in addition to the business building side).
• Ways to handle compensation plan objections even when your upline is not around…this is where so many people get stumped because they don't know how to respond intelligently (but YOU WILL!)
• How to train your downlines to show the plan properly…You know that duplication is the key in network marketing, and so having your downline as versatile in compensation plans as you are means that your entire organization is going to grow by leaps and bounds.
• How to avoid miscalculations so that you will not lose out on any bonus checks…you see it goes just beyond recruiting…you can never forget about the fact that your compensation plan is your bread and butter. A couple silly mistakes can put your income in jeopardy (this may have already happened; only you didn't realize it).
• How to become the great leader that your downline looks up to by being proficient with the industry as a whole…one way of doing that…maybe the best way is by knowing the compensation plans industry wide…
• Why the best way of keeping the people in your organization is by being able to give them the type of crucial knowledge that you possess about compensation plans. Let's face it, if you had an upline sponsor who was able to close your prospects easily by explaining the compensation plan to them…and he or she taught you to do the same…would you leave that organization (It's very unlikely)…
• Definitions of the most commonly used terminology and specialized jargon of the industry. (Knowing these terms, and how to explain them will not only make you look like the real deal to new comers, but also will show seasoned network marketers that you know what you're talking about…making it easier for them to come over to your organization with confidence)…
You'll also learn…
• How to get past the most common misconceptions of compensation plans and their importance (or non-importance) on your future in network marketing… (Knowing this will make it easier to see great opportunities before they pass you by)…
• A direct understanding of all the different policies and standard practices of network marketing compensation plans such as Point Value, Payout, Buy Back, Break Away, etc. etc… This stuff is all crucial to how you build your business, and get the most money for your efforts (all crucial stuff that surprisingly most people never take the time to learn)…
• How to use placement strategies that even your upline probably doesn't know about…knowing this could mean the difference between struggling with miniscule checks or thriving with checks you've never imagined you'd receive…
• And much, much, more!!
By now you should get the point that having a real solid understanding of not only yours… but compensation plans in general… is a huge benefit. It's going to give you a huge advantage over your competition.
Imagine being able to talk to just about any network marketer, even some of the most seasoned of all, and be able to have their eyes light up in seconds when you point out all of the important differences between yours and their plans.
If you want to be able to go into every presentation …whether in person, or on the phone, and have complete confidence because you know that there's not a question that they can throw at you that will stump you, then you MUST download and start reading "The Low-Down on Network Marketing Compensation Plans" right away.